Check In 3:00 p.m. & Check Out 1:00 p.m.
We are glad you have chosen to vacation here. Please make this a wonderful vacation for everyone by following these rules and respecting our policies.
- No fireworks of any kind!
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. until 9 a.m. All children must be at their campsite between these hours.
- No loud music at any time. ALL music must be shut off by 10 p.m.
- Two vehicles allowed per site. Additional vehicles are prohibited on your site. Boats and extra vehicles may be parked in the overflow areas for no charge.
- Two pet maximum per site. Pets must be on a leash at all times, cleaned up after and kept quiet.
- Put all garbage in the dumpster located at entrance/exit of the campground.
- Spitting sunflower seeds, peanut shells and leaving cigarette butts on the ground is rude and disrespectful. Please dispose of in fire rings or trash cans.
- All fires must be contained in the fire rings.
- Stay on campground property.
- Golf carts are allowed, but please keep them off the grass, except your own site. You must have a valid driver’s license to operate or be with a licensed adult. Your golf cart must have insurance.
- ATV’s are not allowed.
- All guests must register at the office and pay a $5 fee per person.
- Guests may park in the free overflow parking areas. If there is only one vehicle at your site, your guest may park at your site. Over two vehicles at your site are prohibited.
- Guests must leave by 10 p.m.
- We retain the right to limit the number of guests.
- There is NO lifeguard on duty. Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision. NO DIVING
- No pets allowed in the pool area.
- No glass containers allowed.
- All babies and toddlers that are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper.
Any violations of the above stated Rules could lead to immediate removal from campground premises without refund. Thank you for making your stay here enjoyable for everyone!